India / India / / Bengaluru
#: 105023-en_US / 105023
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are presently looking for a Team Leader to join our team. This role is responsible for looking at end-to-end delivery of daily Operational activities, Brand Exposure and evaluation using Social Media, TV and other OTT platforms for sports or non-sports-based content products for millions of customers around the globe.
Working with a team of 22 to 25 Analysts & Sr. Analysts.
• Manage and educate the team on process/product guidelines in the analysis framework.
• Oversee day-to-day operations and ensure that team members follow defined procedures & comply with quality requirements.
• Rework on process framework based on client requirement and needs, depends on the region, sports and complexity of the project.
• Ensure timely deliveries are managed by Senior Analyst in the team by maintaining optimal output – Operational updates and escalation issues to be managed by providing guidance in a timely manner to the team members.
• Focus on people management, attendance, scheduling management, mentoring, resource utilization and performance feedback.
• Performance monitoring and review planner has to be provided by TLs with metrics.
• Discover training needs and connect with required stakeholders to bridge the GAP.
• Focus on assigning workflow for production and also check on quality -Should have exposure of working in two different Regions and Sports
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Good communication skills (written/verbal in English)
• Team Management skills are required.(They can undergo First-time manager training if needed for better scope & understanding of people management skills)
Salary – 4Lacs
• Adaptability and quick learning abilities
• Basic knowledge of working with computers
• Basic MS Excel knowledge
• Analytical in nature and solution providers for complex issues
• Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets.
• Learn fast the tools needed for the operational execution.
• Team Management skills and handling complex operational issues.
• Ability to Lead by example, gain respect and communicate with clarity whilst demonstrating excellence in approach to work.
• Skill in organizing Talent and establishing priorities
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Sports is the leading source of sports measurement and analytics around the world, with solutions spanning cross-platform media valuation, fan insights, and digital and social analysis. Only Nielsen provides a comprehensive, fair playing field for the business of media. Our unbiased metrics create the shared understanding of the industry required for markets to function.
Nielsen Sports is on a transformational path of driving change to achieve near term goal of market competitiveness and the long-term goal of market leadership. As part of this drive, Nielsen Sports Operations is constantly exploring & leveraging practices, processes, tools and expertise, with a primary focus on building operational capability.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!