Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul
#: 84046-en_US / 84046
Gracenote powers the world’s top music services, consumer electronics, automakers, cable and satellite providers with our metadata. Sound like your kind of thing? Join us!
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase revenue and retention
- Owning delivery of solutions to customers
- The interface with the product delivery teams of our customers
- Managing communication in various project phases
- The primary technical post-sales contact for key customers
- Triaging and managing status of all assigned customer issues
- The interface with other Gracenote product, engineering and content teams necessary to solve complex customer issues
- Providing various teams with overall health information of the customer base, including indicators to identify at-risk customers, including thorough use of the company’s online sales management tools
- Maintaining an excellent technical product knowledge on Gracenote’s video product portfolio
Requirements and Skills
- B.S. in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
- 8 years or more of technical account management experience or the equivalent
- Demonstrated customer service, leadership, communications, project management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- 3 years of team leadership and mentoring experience
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-through
- Exhibits positive attitude and qualities of a team player
- Demonstrated business acumen and innovation
- Demonstrated ability in risk management and problem anticipation
- Proficiency in working with structured data (including XML), Web-based APIs
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Korean and English
- Travel required to client sites, conventions, training locations, etc., as needed
- Sports and/or entertainment background (would be an advantage)
- Project Management background, PMP certification is a plus
- Technical sales experience desirable
About the Team
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!