ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Technical Account Manager at Nielsen, you’ll help create, build, and maintain relationships with clients. It’s a people person’s dream. Technical Account Manager will oversee the implementation of Gracenote solutions to our data customers, as well as provide day-to-day technical account management for named strategic customers across India.
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase revenue and retention.
- Owning delivery of solutions to customers.
- The interface with the product delivery teams of our customers.
- Managing communication in good and challenging project phases.
- The primary technical post-sales contact for key customers.
- Triaging and managing status of all assigned customer issues.
- The interface with other Gracenote product, engineering and content teams necessary to solve complex customer issues.
- Providing various teams with overall health information of the customer base, including indicators to identify at-risk customers, including through the use of the company’s online sales management tools.
- Maintaining an excellent technical product knowledge on Gracenote’s video product portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or a related field.
- Five years or more of technical account management experience or the equivalent
- Must be bilingual: English and Hindi languages
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, project management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability in risk management and problem anticipation.
- Proficiency on working with structured data (including XML), Web-based API’s, Microsoft Office and collaboration tools.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Occasional travel to client sites, conventions, training locations, etc.
- Video and/or entertainment background (would be an advantage).
- International experience a plus, as is experience working with remote and dispersed international teams.
- Experience working in an Engineering, QA, or Analyst role is a plus.
- Project Management background or PMP certification is a plus.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!