North America / United States / MD / Columbia
Technology & Engineering
#: 89192-en_US / 89192
Technical Delivery Project Manager – 89192
Technology and Engineering – USA Columbia, Maryland
Nielsen is seeking a Technical Delivery Project Manager to manage and support a dynamic technical production environment. This person will function as a key player in maintaining the environment and managing small projects, and will also be responsible for the following:
- Lead and Manage production support for the Nielsen Audio Production systems
- Facilitate and lead Severity 1 ticket support calls
- Assign and manage Sev 2 thru Sev 4 ticket resolutions
- Track trends and recurring issues and work with Application Development to implement permanent fixes
Minor Development Activities (using Kanban)
- Manage, track and ensure completion of work requests that can include minor development, workarounds and automation projects
- Build and maintain automation projects for maintenance activities like data archiving, job scheduling and other processes
Support Reporting Operations
- Managed and track work requested for and required from Reporting Operations to perform data reissues.
Other Support Duties
- Manage Server Migration project in support of the Company Split activities.
- Manage PII Extract requests from Data Science
- Provide detailed weekly status reports
- Manage and track Audio Department requests for data in support of regular audits
- Ability to work in an on-shore/off-shore environment
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technologies
- Can see “big picture” and identify problem solutions
- A passion for continuous improvement and reduction of recurring issues
- Can organize teams and tasks to accomplish projects and improvement efforts
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as lead a team
- Experience with Client Server Technology
- Experience with Unix and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with Relational Databases
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification is a plus
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Columbia,Maryland
Secondary Locations: FL – Tampa – Oldsmar, , ,