Latin America / Argentina / / Buenos Aires
#: 90583-en_US / 90583
Training Senior Manager – 90583
Analytics – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Training Program Senior Manager – Buenos Aires, Argentina
Nielsen Outcomes Operations is looking for an experienced professional to join our global
Marketing Mix Training Team. In this role, you will assist in retooling and rebooting our
Marketing Mix Modelling Operations Education curriculum. This position will partner with the
Team Leader and 2 additional global training professionals and be responsible for helping to
build a training university and global best practices repository.
● Work with the Training Team Leader to identify, develop, and prioritize the execution of
global training needs related to executing, interpreting, and delivering Mix Modelling
● Produce content for our Global Mix training curriculum – including topic overviews and
deep dives relative to the associates’ stage of career development & experience level.
● Assess the appropriate format for each training topic while taking into account the
learning styles of the participants.
● Work with the training team to administer new hire and on-going training for the
organization’s Modelling, Data Analytics and Commercial practices as it pertains to the
Mix Modelling value stream.
● Work with the Training Team Leader to create and execute an accreditation program to
assess skills, identify area of improvement for the individuals and ascertain if curriculum
changes are needed
● Maintain and centralize training materials, best practices, resources and distribution
channels to support self-study and quick reference guides based on various Mix
● Partner closely with the subject matter experts to create effective training resources
(documents, videos, e-learnings) to contribute to our best practice repository. This
includes establishing and maintaining connectivity with Product to ensure new
developments are being proactively incorporated into the curriculum.
● Analyze Delivery Metrics, Capacity and Allocation information to assess pain points and
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Direct experience with Mix Modelling Practices
- Ability to create and produce strong, structured, engaging digital content (presentation,
- article, video, podcast, blogging etc.)
- 4+ years in a dynamic business environment
- Proficiency in English
About the Team
Nielsen Outcomes uses cutting edge technology and industry leading data science to tackle
some of the hardest problems in marketing science. We empower advertisers, publishers and
agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize
their audiences and investments. Our goal is to provide reaction measurement at
unprecedented speed and scale
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time