Be a pilot of your own career.
Account Director is required to lead and coach a team of Loyalty analysts to provide expertise, solution, analytics support, thought-leadership to leading retailer clients in the region.
The Account Director will act as the key communication point between Nielsen and the client to ensure success in embedding customer centricity in the client’s organization
- Develop and promote best practice analytic solutions through the application and integration of customer loyalty, t-log, Consumer Panel data, and the wide range of other marketing data within Nielsen product set to our clients business
- Work with clients to define measures and methods to evaluate their business performance and customer behavior to meet client analytics needs and exceed client expectations, including the development and delivery of regular insight reports and analytics trainings
- Collaborate with Nielsen client management team in delivering integrated business analytics, insight solutions and delivering value to clients
- Liaise with and exchange best practice thinking with Nielsen analysis and servicing teams for the development of analysis based products and services to meet client business needs
- Maintain up to date knowledge on industry trends, software solutions and methods to ensure Nielsen loyalty provide the best client solutions and thinking available
- Develop and maintain full execution plan and instill governance to ensure the plan is met
- Facilitate and lead CEO level business reviews on a periodic basis
- Responsible to facilitate the change management of customer centricity across different business units within the client organization
- At least 10 year’s experiences in retailer loyalty data/CRM analysis roles
- Competence in SAS / SPSS / similar analytic software package
- Tracked record of business analytics in the retail/ FMCG industry
- Bachelor Degree of Statistics / Science / Business
- Strong analytic skills and strategic thinking to develop solutions that serves retailer’s business analytics needs and deliver commercial outcomes
- Ability to work with and influence senior level executives within Nielsen and our clients
- Strong communications skills including ability to build and deliver excellent presentations
- An aptitude to learn new analysis and reporting solutions for interrogation of marketing and customer data
- Competent in customer level analysis, segmentation, campaign management and modeling solutions
- Experienced in applications of research and loyalty data to business applications including: Pricing, Promotions, Assortment, Direct Marketing.
- Ability to inform, advise and consult with internal teams and clients based on customer & transactional data
- Ability to easily meet new people in a business setting, and be a team player with creativity and passion for continuous improvement
- Excellent computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical software.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in finding out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please send your full resume to: [email protected]
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.