Associate Director/ Director, Consumer Insights (Qualitative)
Be a pilot of your own career.
Associate Director/ Director, Qualitative Research is a senior position within our Hong Kong Office for an individual with the passion to succeed in this rapidly evolving environment.
- Your mission is to be the strategic partner to help our client grow by better understanding their customers using an unmatched combination of innovative approaches to gain real insights
- Work closely with other research teams, which are specialized in specific industry verticals, to offer integrated client service and solution
- Manage existing clients to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and loyalty
- Drive new business development to ensure steady growth potentials
- Proven experience and track record in qualitative research or business consulting
- Bachelor Degree of any discipline
- Demonstrate superior analytical skills, insights, and strategic thinking in additional to being articulate
- Excellent in moderating groups in both Cantonese and English (Mandarin is a plus)
- Sociable, inquisitive, creative and client-focused
- Tactful in people and project management
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in finding out more about what it’s like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please send your full resume to: email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.