Associate Director, Market Research (FMCG Client Servicing)
Always think bigger at Nielsen.
As an Associate Director, you need to supervise a small client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the company’s financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
1) Client Servicing
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles for senior management
- Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company’s quality standards
- Identify unmet needs and develop integrated solutions by employing different Nielsen tools
- Attend client planning meetings and contribute by providing Nielsen insights and solutions to clients’ business needs
2) Analytical & Presentation
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews
- Integrate internal and external data, and data from different Nielsen solutions to answer client business issues.
- Present research findings and recommendation to clients independently on a regular basis.
3) Business Development
- Contribute to overall team plan by generating revenue and/or cost savings ideas
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing to meet the agreed budget targets
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new products and services that answer clients’ business needs
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in FMCG / Service / Retail / Research industry
- University graduate in Bachelor of Business Administration is preferred
- Excellent Analytical and Presentation Skill with marketing sense
- Strong Client Servicing and Business Development Skill
- Strong Influencing, Persuading and detailed oriented
- Effective team leader and team player
- Proficient in both Verbal and Written English and Cantonese
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in finding out more about what it’s like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please send your full resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.