Associate Director, Media
Be a pilot of your own career.
The Associate Director, Media is responsible for growing Nielsen’s media business with digital audience measurement and cross-platform media solutions. The position supports Nielsen Hong Kong’s Vice President, Media in providing a seamless portfolio of solutions to clients on Reach, Resonance and Reaction solutions. This is done in partnership with divisions that provides television rating services and syndicated media studies to the marketing and advertising industry in Hong Kong.
- Drive business growth with Nielsen’s current and new media measurement solutions.
- Coach the media team in understanding client needs with respect to Nielsen’s syndicated offerings
- Support VP in overall media team management & talent development
- Liaise with global team in global product development
- Identify clients’ needs and analyze media survey data including both traditional and digital media.
- Make effective presentations to clients in face-to-face and group meetings
- Build and maintain ongoing relationship with clients
- At least 10 years’ experience in media research or digital media experience.
- University degree. Business, Marketing or Statistics will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of traditional and digital media landscape. Knowledge of this in Hong Kong will be an advantage
- Familiar with media data usage
- Conversant in quantitative research methodologies
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills with marketing sense
- Passion for media and research
- Logical thinking, forward looking, creative, good client servicing and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and be a team player
- Proficient in both verbal and written English and Cantonese
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in finding out more about what it’s like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please send your full resume to: email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.