Always think bigger at Nielsen.
- Ensure the delivery of quality work and the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio in order to meet the agreed budget targets
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with a group of retailer clients so as to expand our scope of influence within client organization
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations and by providing value-added analyses
- Identify and recommend new business development opportunity for business growth
- Foster a strong team environment to achieve the overall objective of the team
- University graduate with minimum 4 years working experience
- Have work experience in FMCG retail industry is highly preferred and other professions are welcome
- Excellent negotiation and project management skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- A good team player who can work independently with internal and external clients
- Assertive, detail-minded, innovative and strive for excellence
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication in English and Cantonese, Putonghua is a plus
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in finding out more about what it’s like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please send your full resume to: email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.