Senior Analyst / Analyst, Consumer Insights
An Analyst is the entry level position to the Market Research industry, where you will be equipped with foundational research skills and techniques while providing administrative and operational support to the research manager.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the research manager (e.g. proposal preparation, questionnaire development and preparation of reports).
- Assist in project management to ensure research projects are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in client servicing to ensure day-to-day project tasks are executed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Actively participate in data analysis and insight generation to provide high quality and actionable solutions for our clients.
- With internship experience or one year working experience in related industries will be preferred.
- University graduate in any faculties. Marketing, Business, Economics, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent preferred.
- Strong client services and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- Strong coordination and time management skills
- Proactive and strive for excellence
- Good command of oral and written English
- Good team player
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Analyst
If you are interested in finding out more about what it’s like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please send your full resume to:email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.