Senior Executive, Business Development (FMCG Client Servicing)
- Identify new business opportunities for our customised research suit of services to achieve sales targets and company goals.
- Support the retention of existing business and pursue leads to expand the current client portfolio.
- Manage effectively the sales process through prospective, proposal, presentation and closing negotiations to achieve company goals.
- Involve in the planning and execution of integrated business development activities to generate leads and identify sales opportunities
- Build capability on business analysis and client presentation skills via coaching and training for the immediate team and extended stakeholders.
- Develop systems and processes to track or record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet sales targets.
- At least 2-3 years’ business development/ sales experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry / Advertising
Bachelor Degree of Art / Bachelor Degree of Science
- Strong commitment for business growth with strong planning, influencing, persuading and negotiation skill.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skill with sufficient business acumen & marketing sense
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about what it’s like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please send your full resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.