Have you visited the “Grocerant” yet? The blending of a grocery store and a restaurant?
It’s one the latest store concepts emerging, designed from a deep understanding of today’s shopper needs and how to win their heart’s, minds and wallets; we call this the trifecta effect.
Shopper behaviour is changing at an unprecedented rate due to the immense level of disruption to the retail landscape – not just online but also in the “physical” sense as real-world retail also looks to reinvent itself. Shoppers globally are now visiting more types of stores than ever before, with more shopping trips alongside new and evolving Shopping Missions. Keeping track of grocery retail store equity and shopper behaviour is more important than ever before.
Join Sue Temple, Dolly Jitani and Simon Christofi, as they explore Shopper Trends in over 60 markets, highlighting key differences and important considerations to help better anticipate needs and win with Shoppers.
- What drives shoppers emotional loyalty to stores to win their hearts, does it differ across markets or store formats?
- When it comes to their wallets, is it still all about low prices and deals for our shoppers or are there other factors at play?
- Shoppers’ minds are heavily occupied in 2019 with rising food prices, how are they modifying their shopping behavior as a result?
- Categories play differing roles for shoppers with some more price-sensitive or brand loyal than others, which ones and why?
- Some shoppers can’t do without online, others are still skeptical. What can we learn from the different patterns across markets and what’s next?
Wednesday, 13 November 2019
08:30 am – 09:30 am (London)
10:30 am – 11:30 am (Johannesburg, Cairo)
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm (Abu Dhabi)
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm (Mumbai)
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm (Jakarta)
07:30 – 08:30 pm (Sydney)
(View in your time zone)