CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – Quarter 4, 2015 Prize Draw
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
All eligible respondents who complete and return to Nielsen one of the following:
a. New Zealand National Publications Readership Survey (Face to Face Weeks 38 to 48) between 17 September and 7 December, 2015; or
b. New Zealand Radio Listening Diary (Wave 4) between 30August and 7 November 2015; or
c. Radio Attitudes Survey (2015/4) between 30 August and 14 November, 2015
will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Quarter 4 2015 Prize Draw for each Completed Survey. There is a limit of one (1) entry per eligible respondent for each of (a) – (c) above.
All eligible respondents who complete and return to Nielsen the:
d. New Zealand Consumer and Media Voice Survey (Quarter 4, 2015) between 17 September to 5 January, 2016
will automatically receive five (5) entries into the Quarter 4 2015 Prize Draw for each Completed Survey. Limit of one Completed Survey (d) per eligible respondent.
A “Completed Survey” is any one of (a) – (d) above that is completed and returned to Nielsen by eligible respondents within the designated time period.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below that apply to this competition.
1. Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand who are eligible for the Quarterly Prize Draw. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible.
2. Promotion commences on 30th August 2015 and closes on 14 January 2016. The closing date for each type of Completed Survey is stated in clause 1 above.
3. The draw will take place at 11am on 27 January, 2016. The winner will be notified within 10 days of the draw by telephone, email or post and the winner’s name will be published in The Sunday Star Times on 7 February, 2016. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
4. The first valid entry drawn will win the TOTAL prize, a NZD$5,000 cheque. The prize winner is responsible for any tax associated with the prize.
5. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, misdirected or illegible entries.
6. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
7. If after a further 10 days having made reasonable efforts to contact the winner using the contact details provided, the Promoter has not been able to make contact, the Promoter will randomly select one further entry which will be the winner of the prize. In the event there is a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, he/she will be notified by telephone, email or post
8. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parents or guardian.
9. All personal contact details of the entrants will be stored securely at the office of the Promoter and used to operate and administer this Prize Draw and to contact you about participating in additional surveys. As per the relevant privacy legislation, a request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to that office.
10. The Promoter is ACNielsen (NZ) ULC, L3 129 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand, 0622. Phone: +64 9 970 4188.