After years of compounded disruption and profound change to the retail business, CPG manufacturers and retailers are entering a new decade at a crossroads. The use of data has transformed the industry and has the power to renew the manufacturer-retailer relationship.
Yet 64% of retailers and manufacturers still describe joint planning and shared accountability to be inefficient. Improved collaboration across e-commerce, assortment, success tracking, inventory, personalized marketing and promotions has the potential to drive real revenue impact and is urgently needed.
How can retailers and manufacturers work with one another in order to anticipate the consumer’s needs and capitalize on opportunities for growth?
Fill out the form below to watch the 30-minute instant replay of our session at the Category Management Association event.
Here’s a sneak peek!
You’ll learn how to:
- Make plans profitable by using tools that enable the right assortment and pricing decisions to meet shoppers needs, strengthen retail partnerships and maximize revenues.
- Improve internal and external processes to minimize time spent on developing plans.
- Allocate more time to collaboration and negotiation with retailers in a transparent environment to align on business (revenue) goals.
Moderated by Paul Morgan, VP of Sales Effectiveness and Strategy, Nielsen
- Bethany McDonald, Sr. Manager CMI Analytics, Mars Petcare
- Phil DeConto, VP Category Management & Shopper Insights, Ferrero
- Tyler Thompson, Category Manager, Huhtamaki