North America / United States / AR / Bentonville /
#: 743999738366503 / 50245234
Client Engagement Manager
ABOUT THIS JOB
Have you ever walked down an aisle in your local retail store and wondered why your favorite beverage or food product moved or why the signage changed? At NielsenIQ, we work with U.S. retailers to help them understand their consumers and to optimize their business down every aisle. On the NielsenIQ Retail Team, you will work face-to-face with major retail decision-makers utilizing robust NielsenIQ solutions assisting your clients with navigating through complex business challenges with insightful and actionable recommendations from the necessary data points required in making critical business decisions with confidence.Every day brings a new challenge working in
an extremely fast paced, ever evolving, competitive retail landscape.
- When you join the NielsenIQ team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion.
- Build sustainable client relationships across multiple clients facing opportunities, including stakeholder management
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact, engagement lead, and management of multiple project deadlines.
- Independently complete analyses using NielsenIQ’s proprietary tools and secondary data to develop insights that drive client outcomes.
- Develop expertise and ability to advise industry-leading clients on the market, product, consumer, and industry trends, participating in client discussions and presentations as applicable
- Work independently and construct insightful actionable analyses to address key client business issues and sales performance.
- Expertise in database management and able to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders in order to identify and advise our clients on solutions for their business.
- Build strong partnerships with clients and internal stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Be accountable for identifying opportunities to collaborate across Nielsen teams that drive scalable outcomes with clients.
- Drive engagement on the client and internal NielsenIQ strategic projects and initiatives.
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Skilled & polished communicator, including client presentations. Able to synthesize data & simplify findings to solve client business issues. Ability to establish trust and maintain positive client relationships in complex situations & resolve client issues.
- Intermediate project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams.
- Uses ‘storytelling’ techniques to develop full analytical reports, drawing strategic conclusions and building actionable recommendations to support client business objectives.
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. You constantly seek to learn new things and lean into new capabilities. Change excites you. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work–whether you got your start in sales or consulting analytics, or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
• Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA a plus
• 4- 5 years’ experience with demonstrated expertise in syndicated data analysis in the CPG and Retail industries and application to client-related business issues (Previous experience working with any syndicated data NielsenIQ, NPD, IRI)
• Strong analytical aptitude naturally curious and lifelong learner
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite
• Desirable Experience working with consumer behavior/panel insights, eCommerce.
• Polished, persuasive communication skills with experience in presentations
• Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning, understanding hierarchical relationships, and identifying gaps in logic
• Ability to proactively develop, maintain, and grow existing and new client relationships
• Strong advanced analytic experience utilizing multiple and complex data sets
• Retail background preferred (Retail Merchandising, Category Management, Operations, etc.)