North America / United States / CT / Wilton / 1
#: 743999730187666 / 50242690
CLIENT MANAGER (WILTON, CT/REMOTE)
ABOUT THIS JOB
Our work helps clients set pricing strategies, launch new products and determine what products you ultimately see on the shelf and online. Client Engagement team members are experts within their categories and Nielsen solutions and are viewed as trusted partners by our clients.
Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward-thinking. Join the Client Engagement Manufacturing Team and work with our clients as a consultant, a problem solver, the voice of Nielsen at our clients.
When you join the Nielsen team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion.
- Lead client teams through designing, selling, executing, and presenting analytic studies to meet the client’s research objectives
- Penetrate and establish enduring client relationships with senior decision-makers at clients by demonstrating on-going value by driving client outcomes
- Ensure pro-active insights and action-oriented solutions are delivered to clients
- Grow and develop with a team responsible for delivering against client commitments
- Accountable for driving your business segment sales to meet revenue goals
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across Nielsen teams and uncovers sales opportunities with clients.
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Skilled & polished communicator, including group presentations & proposal writing
- Ability to sell Nielsen solutions that help our clients meet strategic goals.
- Demonstrated mastery in data analysis & application to client business issues
- Demonstrated strength in maintaining positive client relationships in complex situations & resolving client issues
- People management, training, development experience preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. You constantly seek to learn new things and lean into new capabilities. Change excites you. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work–whether you got your start in sales or consulting analytics, or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4-8 years’ experience in related industries which include: Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Consulting, or Analytics.
- Experience with any syndicated or Nielsen Data is preferred.
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Highly Proficient in a variety of Software Solutions and Digital Technologies.
- Proven experience at successfully meeting sales revenue targets
- Related industries include Consumer Packaged Goods, Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics.