North America / United States / IL / Chicago / 1
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999739580354 / 50244750
ABOUT THIS JOB
Client Managers play a significant role in driving the Value of our OmniShopper Solutions to our existing CPG clients. They are skilled at building and managing Client Relationships and developing CPG Industry Thought Leadership using OmniShopper insights. At Nielsen, Client Managers are known as trusted consultants to their clients and Omnishopper experts to their colleagues.
- Interface directly with clients across multiple functional areas, supporting their business questions and challenges.
- Accountable for Omnishopper Solution revenue objectives and management of overall Client Health, driving client adoption and usage of our solutions and tools.
- Working with our sales and client success teams, build stories that help to drive business results and expand our current client engagements
- Generate Thought Leadership content and Client Ad-Hoc Analysis using Nielsen Omnishopper data solutions and tools
- Recognize potential revenue opportunities, upselling and cross-selling with other teams
- Develop and refine delivery processes to continually drive efficiency
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are a storyteller and use insights to paint a picture of a current brand or marketplace situation. You are a creative problem solver and enjoy working on a team and supporting other internal teams and colleagues. Consumer Insights is your passion and having worked in the Consumer Goods industry for some time, you regularly use consumer panel information to deepen your understanding of Consumer and Shopper Behavior. You are a critical thinker with excellent communication skills and the ability to make the complex easy to understand.
Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree
- 4-8 years’ experience ideally in Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Consulting, IT, Analytics
- Proven Consulting Skills – designing analytic plans and deriving insights from data to answer key client questions
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office software as well as Google’s G Suite
- Experience working with Nielsen Panel data or competitive panel data assets and tools
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills with experience presenting to multiple levels at a client organization