North America / United States / FL / Miami
#: 74001-en_US / 74001
Client Service Executive – 74001
Operations – USA Miami, Florida
CLIENT SOLUTIONS EXECUTIVE, CLIENT SOLUTIONS
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Client Solutions Executive will join the Univision account team, the leading Spanish Language broadcaster in the US and one of Nielsen’s Top 5 media clients. The team also sells to and services a large number of Spanish Language/Hispanic targeted media companies. The role is primarily responsible for day-to-day client service, providing support across the client’s National media business, and identifying potential opportunities for the benefit of the Univision client. The Client Solutions Executive will be both client-facing and have the ability to develop strong internal partnerships to deepen his or her understanding of Nielsen’s full suite of products and capabilities. The Client Solutions Executive, will contribute to the management of the client relationship by driving internal/external projects and building relationships in support of client needs. The ideal candidate will possess robust written and oral communication skills, an ability to adapt to the needs of our dynamic environment, and a strong response orientation. He or she will have an intellectual curiosity and passion for data, the ability to build and hone key relationships, and an enthusiasm for media and research. Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Provide day-to-day support of the client’s needs.
- Act as an internal champion for the client by working collaboratively with internal partners and the teams.
- Resolve all client issues in a proactive and timely manner, effectively communicating and prioritizing requirements.
- Develop an understanding of each Nielsen product and solution, and how the data can be used to improve client’s business performance.
- Assist in building and facilitating client presentations
- Begin to develop negotiation skills.
- Engage in other team related responsibilities and initiatives (Fast Nationals, Org charts, client communications, client distributions, etc.)
- Independently complete analyses using Nielsen’s proprietary tools and secondary data to develop insights that drive client outcomes.
·BA or BS Degree
·3+ years’ experience in an analytic or client service role
·Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
·High attention to detail, strong Interpersonal skills, highly motivated, strong orientation toward client relationships
·Knowledge of Local and National Audio/TV Industries
·Knowledge of Nielsen’s productions and solutions
·Ability to handle pressure and juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Miami,Florida
Secondary Locations: NY – New York City, , ,