North America / United States / GA / Atlanta – Alpharetta /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999734397467 / REF1973G
Customer Service Specialist
ABOUT THIS JOB
We’re looking for a tech savvy Client Relations Specialist to join our journey as we create cutting-edge B2B solutions that will transform the consumer research industry in a way our clients have never seen before. This is your opportunity to be at the core of our strategy, as we transform our go to market, client engagement, and solution strategies.
The Client Relations Specialist will act as the main point of contact with our clients through email, online chat, and phone support. You will assist our clients with navigating our online portal, provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. You will learn our client base to understand their individual needs and direct them to the Sales team as appropriate.
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) on our products and services.
- Manage connections with our clients including, emails, phone calls, live chat, and live video.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Help customers with billing and/or solution issues.
- Generate sales leads by recognizing opportunities for services.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file track information electronically in CRM. Identify trends and discuss with the team including senior leadership.
- Generate ideas to assist in the establishment of efficient communication. procedures, guidelines and policies for the Client Relations Specialist role.
- Follow established communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
You are genuinely excited to help customers on the other end of the phone and/or via the computer. You are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. You love to problem solve and engage with customers. You understand the importance of market research and are able to convey enthusiasm around or products/services to our clients.
- Proven customer support experience supporting B2B clients for a tech or SaaS firm preferred
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices preferred
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to a variety of clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree required, college degree preferred
If you are looking for a “startup-like” environment where you get to be involved at the beginning, look no further. Come join us!
NOTE: Currently, our employees are working remotely. Once we return to an in office work environment, this position will be in our office located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.