North America / United States / IL / Chicago /
#: 743999736428086 / REF2352K
About the Job
The FMCG space is transforming as more consumers shop online. Nielsen is committed to developing a stable, sustainable, and comprehensive U.S. Omnichannel measurement and insights solution. The E-commerce Data Analyst plays a vital role in delivering a customized Omnichannel solution to our clients. They will be responsible for translating our clients’ business requirements into operational and executable strategies. This includes a combination of technical implementation, operational quality and stability, and collaboration and communication with Commercial teams.
- Meet with external and internal clients to understand their needs/requirements and educate on product capabilities.
- Create the technical design and systems development to ensure requirements are met
- Work proactively and collaboratively to ensure and validate that the output back from operational algorithms meets the client business requirements
- Review and manage ongoing database change requests
- Serve as the contact person for execution teams if database questions arises
- Provide consultation and support to Program Management on custom Omnichannel solutions and implementation
- Design and test front end solutions for internal operational teams to manage new tools and solutions
Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in a quantitative field preferred, including Engineering, Math, Statistics, Economics, and Operations Research.
- Experience in developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases (2 to 4 years)
- Understanding of database structures, principles, theories and practices.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively both verbal and in written communication
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey or provide advice or consultation to business leaders
- Proven record of delivering results
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts
- Experience working in e-commerce, online retail or digital content sales
- Python and R development experience