North America / United States / GA / Atlanta – Alpharetta /
Marketing & Communications
#: 743999737967254 / 50244438
- Create and repurpose content using strong copywriting techniques to keep our audience coming back for more and enables our integrated marketing plans and campaigns to drive qualified traffic to our website, as well as generate qualified leads for our Sales team, targeting specific and relevant audiences across multiple channels.
- Increase our content distribution in order to get as much mileage and impact out of our current content as possible.
- Curate on-brand content necessary to support programs by working across our marketing and product teams.
- Work with marketing and sales leadership to build out an integrated campaign playbook
- Create automation workflows to develop new lead nurturing programs that educate and convert audiences into paying customers.
- Ensure our brand personality comes through our content: know the Byzzer voice and be consistent in terms of style, quality and tone, while optimizing for search, social promotion, and lead generation.
- Work across our in-house marketing team, SEM/SEO agency, PR agency, website agency, sales team, and product teams to identify new, more effective ways to distribute content, monitor trends in marketing and ensure maximum ROI and reach on our content efforts.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
- Work with the marketing team and leadership stakeholders to ensure quality control of content prior to execution.
- Manage and track content and campaign performance so you know what’s working, what’s not working, and what we need to change in order to inform and optimize our content-related decisions, including, for example, A/B testing and related optimization methodologies.
You are an experienced marketer with a proven track-record of delivering successful integrated campaigns that stand out for both creativity and their bottom line results. You are motivated and energized by a team and you love collaborating and learning from others. Passionate about building high-impact campaigns with plenty of budget to fuel them? Absolutely! Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? 100%! Analytical and love to solve problems? For sure! If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar integrated or growth marketing role, B2B SaaS experience preferred You have excellent copywriting skills that can be translated across various mediums including high-performing landing pages, ad copy, email nurture programs, and social media
- You know your way around one distribution channel better than most: email, social, ppc, search, podcasts, or social.
- Ability to analyze and present content, social, email, and landing page performance.
- Experience using Hubspot required
- Experience using Unbounce preferred but not required
- Experience using creative applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc)
- Experience managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, growth environment and delivering results in the form of engagement, leads, and revenue.
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus.
NOTE: Currently, our employees are working remotely. Once we return to an in office work environment, this position will have a presence in our office located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.