North America / United States / IL / Chicago /
#: 743999740267134 / 50244060
Our NielsenIQ teams empower our clients to make bold decisions and transform their businesses in trusted data, solutions, and insights designed to drive innovation and growth.
The NielsenIQ North America Data Science Operations team is passionate about solving complex client challenges and providing data-driven, actionable, timely, and innovative solutions. This Manager position was created to lead a team of Data Scientists focused on our consumer panel solutions, supporting both our Legacy and New products.
This position requires someone who is passionate about leading, consumer-sourced data, data quality, statistical measurement, execution efficiency, and consumer behavior.
What you’ll do
- Lead, Engage, and Influence a team of Data Science consumer panel experts.
- Engage with clients as a Data Science liaison for methodologies, output, and inquiries.
- Provide thought leadership for both Legacy and New products.
- Partner in the establishing and transferring of methodologies from development to delivery.
- Collaborate across functions to drive the best of market outcomes.
- Be an expert in the suite of panel solutions.
- Continually pursue panel-based consumer measurement excellence.
We’re looking for people who have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a quantitative discipline.
- 8 or more years of industry experience, with consumer panel experience preferred.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis and statistical methodologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Aptitude for understanding, deciding, and executing complex challenges.
- Translates company strategy into team objectives and action plans.
- Experienced with programming languages such as Python or R.
- Intellectual curiosity and persistence to solve challenges.
- Effectively convey complex solutions to non experts.