North America / United States / NY / New York City / 1
Marketing & Communications
#: 743999724531948 / 50240725
MANAGER, DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen is a data company known for its integrity and long history of consistently delivering the truth. The digital marketing team keeps these traditions alive and lives these values on a daily basis.
As a manager of digital marketing, you’ll help us build out and maintain a cutting-edge marketing technology stack. You’ll focus on lead generation and lead nurturing and work closely with our product and content marketers. To be successful in this role, it is essential that you are passionate about the digital space and dedicated to solving problems.
We are a team of creative and honest problem-solvers who believe in hard work and caring for others. We’re looking for someone who shares similar values and can round out our diverse set of skills and interests.
- Build lookalike models and segment users for marketing across email, web, and the native mobile app space.
- Serve as a marketing-tech strategist and partner with the company's business units.
- Produce performance reports and present results to leadership.
- Manage the company's Internet domain portfolio.
- Identify and promote digital opportunities for improvement within the team and across the business.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about solving marketing technology problems and who loves helping others. We’re looking for a self-starter who plays well with others and who believes in honesty and justice.
We are looking for creative problem-solvers who won’t just take orders, but who are happy to take them sometimes… someone who is confident, but whose ego is in check… someone who gets excited when a new phone or app comes out… someone who plays with the inspect tool on websites for fun… and someone who reads blogs about digital trends. Above all else, we’re looking for someone who is fun and smart and a good person.
- 3 – 5+ years in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (open to many fields, so long as you can demonstrate an interest in human behavior and foundational marketing tenets)
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Must be a great communicator.
- Ability to quickly learn, and be proficient with, various marketing platforms and solutions.
- Ability to work & communicate with a wide range of different business groups and individuals.
- Ability to be flexible with ever-changing demands and issues affecting the department.
TECHNICAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- DMPs (Salesforce DMP/Audience Studio, Piano.io, etc)
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Pardot
- Google Marketing Platform (Analytics, Tag Manager, Ads, Data Studio, etc)
- SEO Tools (Google Search Console, SEMRush, Brightedge)
- GSuite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Mail, etc)
- Video Hosting (Wistia, YouTube)