North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar /
Technology & Engineering
#: 743999720643836 / REF234R
ABOUT NIELSEN CONNECT:
Nielsen Connect empowers manufacturers and retailers to make bold decisions and transform their businesses with trusted data, solutions, and insights designed to drive progress. We collect and process billions of pieces of data every single day, transforming this raw information into cutting edge solutions powered by our unified platform – an open data ecosystem, built on Microsoft Azure. Our Connect platform is microservices-based, with all layers highly decoupled and focused, so we can move as quickly as technology evolves, and transform the consumer research industry in ways our clients have never seen before.
ABOUT THIS JOB
You will be responsible for Maintenance / support and implementation of the SAP ERP-related product applications, SAP Partner products, security and network architecture, and data access associated with our SAP Infrastructure. You will use your advanced technical and business knowledge by assisting and resolving customer IT system issues that will allow customers to meet their program goals, fulfill their responsibilities, and ultimately improve the performance and effectiveness of the global enterprise systems.
- Define and own Platform architecture utilizing on-premise infrastructure, cloud environment, enterprise standards, best practices and reference architecture in large scale SAP ecosystem.
- Lead SAP landscape strategy as SAP Basis technical architect for S/4 HANA.
- Lead technical architecture discussion for critical business and technical decisions for successful S/4 HANA upgrade and higher value realization.
- Lead and influence SAP S/4 HANA simplification items during the transformation program, delivering solution approach wherever conflict occurs.
- Establish SAP Platform Technical Governance framework & deploy the SAP S/4 HANA technical Object remediation and transition architecture development approach during Supply Chain transformation.
- Establish SAP Platform Technical Governance framework & drive strategy for Master data migration along with data & customizing system consolidation.
- Install, configure, maintain and support multiple SAP landscapes and 3rd party tools.
- Serve as domain expert and focal point for architectural frameworks including, capacity management.
- Define reusable components, frameworks, common schemas, standards, and tools to be used across platforms.
- Support Security Architecture requirements to implement Security standards and help with audit & compliance
- Own IT Delivery Roadmap for transformation journey, including the interim transition architectures that need to be applied to address tactical needs.
- Help program and project management in identifying key technical risks, prepare and lead technical mitigation plans.
- Proficient in SAP and partner technology stack.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The ideal candidate is confident, curious, and a strategic thinker. An analytical and detailed oriented mindset that will benefit Finance, HR, and Payroll leaders and their teams with a focus on productivity and simplicity. Strong prioritization of tasks is paramount as multiple initiatives will be engaged often at a cross functional team and technical level. Excellent analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve complex data and/or technical challenges along with strong communication and presentation skills to senior leadership.
- 8 to 10+ years of experience of professional experience in SAP BASIS roles
- 4+ years of experience in leadership, planning and communication roles
- Multiple life cycle implementations or key experience with upgrades of large ERP platforms.
- Some level understanding of Finance, HR and Procurement modules of SAP
- Good knowledge of application and infrastructure and security control mechanisms
- Previous experience creating business cases for technology based initiatives
- Previous experience with Portfolio management tools,
- Previous experience delivering high-quality, reliable technology services
- Articulating architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms.
- Enterprise-wide business applications with a deep technological application infrastructure awareness. Plus Experience in crafting domain-specific IT strategy, planning and execution.
- Technology stack for SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Portal (EP), SAP HANA, SLD, Process Orchestration (PO), Supplier Portal, Web Dispatcher, Solution Manager.
- SAP BASIS tasks such as Designing & Implementing Landscape and Infrastructure, Client Strategy, Capacity Planning (Sizing), Performance Monitoring, High-Availability & Disaster Recovery setup, Backup & Recovery Strategy, Storage systems, SAP Upgrades, OS/DB Migration, Solutions, and Basis Administration.