North America / United States / GA / Atlanta – Alpharetta /
Technology & Engineering
#: 743999724126832 / 50240132
YOU’LL BUILD TECH THAT EMPOWERS BUSINESSES
We are looking for a Data Architect to set the strategic vision for our data architecture, develop ETL solutions, design/optimize databases, and productize data flows via automation / scheduling software. This is your opportunity to work with world-class data assets and deliver value at a massive scale.
You will help contribute to the overall technical platform capabilities. A strong candidate will understand the benefits of cloud and on-prem environments, proactively manage database content, build Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes, and/or ensure data quality based on the assigned role.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Providing technical leadership for data architecture and design optimized for scalability, maintainability, and security
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on architecting and developing simple to complex data integration strategies using a variety of approaches
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE:
- 10+ years of large-scale Data Warehouse design.
- 8+ years of engineering experience with a proven track record of delivering enterprise grade software.
- Experience with large enterprise data warehouse architecture design including logical and physical model development.
- Strong experience with traditional relational database management systems (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) and SQL skills, including developing stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- A deep understanding of data governance and privacy concerns.
- Extensive experience architecting and building solutions using modern distributed system stacks (GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset