North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Technology & Engineering
#: 72101-en_US / 72101
Senior Identity Management Engineer – 72101
Technology and Engineering – USA Oldsmar, Florida
Nielsen Media is searching for a dedicated and experienced Sr. IDM Engineer with a passion for identity, cloud, governance and security.
At Nielsen Media, we are undergoing a transformation of our Enterprise Security known as Zero Trust.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with multiple identity access management domains, have experience working efficiently with teams of all sizes, and have a strong understanding of strategy and technologies including Active Directory, Identity Governance applications such as Sailpoint, as well as single sign-on providers such as Okta.
The primary objective will be to design, develop and drive adoption of a Zero Trust architecture and framework in which applications are deployed.
- Design and develop a Zero Trust Architecture and solutions
- Oversee and hands-on completion of projects relating to Zero Trust
- Determine Zero Trust requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements
- Consult with Active Directory team on AD security best practices
- Identify, streamline and automate existing manual provisioning/de-provisioning processes, including birthright access provisioning
- Implementation and enhancement of identity governance, single sign on, and privileged access management solutions for Nielsen workforce
- Act as subject matter expert in Identity and Access Management, partnering with development and operation teams to implement solutions
- 3 years minimum experience in hands-on administration of AD/Okta/Identity governance tools
- Deep knowledge of Active Directory and device management
- 3 or more years of technical IAM engineering or development experience working with integration applications such as Gsuite, O365, AD, Azure, LDAP and/or other directory services
- Basic Python,Powershell, or other scripting knowledge as it applies to implementing Identity Governance technologies is strongly preferred
- Experience developing strategies and roadmaps in line with best practices and proven frameworks
- Excellent ability to build supporting documentation (such as business and/or technical requirements, final design and/or support guides for automation, self-service, compliance, customization)
- In-depth knowledge and experience with IdM, IGA, Federated SSO, MFA, and/or PAM IAM domains.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,