North America / United States / GA / Atlanta – Alpharetta / 1
Technology & Engineering
#: 743999725105872 / 50240077
YOU’LL BUILD TECH THAT EMPOWERS GLOBAL BUSINESSES
Our Connect Technology teams are working on our new Connect platform, a unified, global, open data ecosystem powered by Google Cloud. Our clients around the world rely on Connect data and insights to innovate and grow.
As a Senior UI Engineer, you’ll be part of a team of smart, highly skilled technologists who are passionate about learning and prototyping cutting-edge technologies. Right now our platform is based in Node JS, React, Apache, ReactJS, Jenkins, and Postgres running in the Google Cloud and their suite of tools, and we continue to adopt the best of breed in cloud-native, low-latency technologies. We value CI/CD in everything that we develop.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, architect, and build out our next generation of scalable, high-performant web applications
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE:
- Experience with React, React Hooks / Stateless React, and SSR. Has architected applications utilizing redux or similar state management tools
- Experience building front end development frameworks
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of test-driven development processes
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of FE build pipelines
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface across cross-functional technology teams and the business
- 5 or more years of applicable experience
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field