Today’s leaders know a thing or two about reputation. First, they know that building a strong one that people recognize and believe in takes time and effort. And that effort requires a deliberate and proactive strategy, attentive risk management, commitment and attention, just like every other tangible business asset. They also know that one misstep can wreak havoc on an established reputation—something that can take years to repair.
So given the stakes involved, it should come as no surprise that organizations around the globe are increasingly focused on identifying their primary stakeholders, what they think, say and do, as well as how best to engage with them.
Whether you want to bolster your image, identify areas of stakeholder risk, drive thought leadership or power through corporate challenges, our comprehensive research-based solutions help organizations enhance and protect business value and drive clear outcomes.
Our Reputation Management solutions can help you understand, build and manage your corporate reputation in a way that leverages your strengths, mitigates risk and creates a competitive advantage. With our knowledge and insights, we’ll help you:
- Prioritize focus areas, efforts and investments to ensure that you maximize your resources
- Monitor key stakeholders’ perceptions—through the lens of what matters to them—to navigate the environments that your company operates in
- Identify reputational red flags and market shifts—before they happen—that could affect your company’s success
- Effectively manage through problems and crises
Over the past five decades, Harris Polls have become media staples. Our precise techniques in public opinion polling have demonstrated credibility, reliability and success, offering you a critical opportunity to make a positive impression in the market. With our background, you’ll be positioned to:
- Reinforce your company’s position as a thought leader on important topics
- Strengthen your corporate image with the public and key stakeholders
- Enhance the visibility of important messages, issues and products
- Augment press releases, websites and speeches with compelling facts
- Identify new stories to tell the public
We know there’s no one-size-fits-all approach. We bring decades of experience; proven frameworks; a collaborative yet systematic approach; and knowledge of your industry to define a path that’s right for you. When all is said and done, you’ll be armed with insights and recommendations to enhance credibility, establish thought leadership and better influence the stakeholders that affect your business. Nielsen is uniquely capable of providing research-driven insights that identify how reputation relates to in-market performance. With these insights, you will be able to make more informed strategic, operational and financial decisions.
Interested in learning more?