DO YOU KNOW?
In recent years, the level of competition among Vietnamese banks in the retail market has been increasing, and banks are spending a lot on brand communication activities as well. High quality products and services to attract and retain customers. However, whether these banking activities really deliver the expected results, such as enhancing brand equity and engagement with customers, or what bank operations need to improve. Good to attract and retain customers? These are the questions that always head the bankers.
According to the latest figures from the Individual Personal Finance Report, only 4 to 5 banks are in the strong banking category – banks that have both strong brand equity and level of engagement good customer. However, where are the remaining banks? And what do they need to do to become a strong banker?
In addition, in terms of measuring the effectiveness of brand communication, a series of questions are being asked by marketers and the media of banks as their brand communications activities. Really raise the level of awareness and quality of customer perception? Which communication channels have high levels of awareness and are able to persuade customers to trust their message? Do customers feel the brand image of the bank? Does media effort bring usage or conversion rate from perception to consideration and use the bank from the corresponding customer?
At the same time, whether activities aimed at providing a better experience for customers have actually enhanced the level of engagement between customers and banks? What factors play a role in the customer experience, such as the number of branches and facilities, quality of service, products in general, bank image? How satisfied are these factors? What should the bank prioritize investing in to enhance customer engagement? These are great concerns for bank leaders and specialized units.
All of the above questions will be answered in the Nielsen PERSONAL FINANCE MONITOR (PFM) report . Furthermore, the PFM report provides a broader perspective with information from the Market Intelligence report, which includes:
- Market data: Provides information on new products or marketing programs and social responsibility of banks through secondary research.
- Online Media Reporting: Provides information on customer interactions across online channels, measures how well each channel interacts, and how customers’ emotions are reflected when interacting with them. Information about each bank.
Personal Finances (PFM) is a monthly, quarterly survey that covers most of the banks in the market, conducted by Nielsen in 2010, will help banks to operate more efficiently by providing insights and analysis on:
- Brand health status through the Brand Equity Index (BEI)
- Bank recognition level
- Brand recognition source
- Level of consideration and use of the bank
- Customer ratings for bank images
- Customer engagement via the Relationship Strength Index (RSI)
- Satisfaction with key factors of the bank
Compared to the PFM 2017, Nielsen’s PFM 2018 reports two major improvements, including:
- Study 2 more cities: Da Nang and Can Tho in 2 quarters: Q1 and Q3 to provide a more comprehensive picture of customers nationwide.
- Additional analytical insights include:
- Analyze the brand model
- Analyze Brand Builder
- Foresight analysis
- Market segmentation analysis (Segmentation)
- Cross Brand Affinity
Contact Nielsen for details or download the Personal Finance Report .