Webinar: The State of the Shopping Center: Activating Communities and Finding Opportunity
In today’s digital age where consumers can connect with each other via text in an instant and do their shopping from their couches, people still crave a physical place to congregate, connect and engage.
In the recent The State of the Shopping Center report, Nielsen examines the trends affecting the shopping center industry, as well as some of the shifting consumer factors affecting the strategic direction of this powerful retail sector.
So as shopping centers and malls remain prominent in our culture and consciousness, developers and retailers have big opportunities to activate communities and benefit from this consumer desire for gathering space by becoming the center of their communities.
Please join us to learn how these insights will help you succeed in uncovering the opportunities this vibrant channel plays in the lives of U.S. consumers. In addition, we’ll also demonstrate how to find opportunity in markets by walking through a few case studies showing how we addressed two client’s location challenges.
- What’s driving the desire for activity centers in the U.S.?
- Trends shaping the shopping center landscape
- Consumers and omni-channel trends (online and brick and mortar)
- Using data to make informed real estate decisions
- Understanding opportunity areas for growth
- How to find opportunity in a market