Click here to RSVP today! Seats are limited, first come first serve.
Date: 17th April, 2018
Time: 14:00 - 17:30 (Registration from 13:30)
Venue: 3F, Jinmao Grand Ballroom, Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel
We cordially invite you to attend Nielsen’s upcoming Strategic Development Forum - Chinese Companies Go Global.
As the One Belt One Road Initiative has become a pillar of China’s new global economic strategy, a key question for many Chinese companies is how to expand their international development and Go Global. There are incredible opportunities within the quickly growing markets of a number of countries along the One Belt One Road. However, companies looking to enter or expand their presence in these markets face numerous challenges.
- How can we better understand local consumer demand while highlighting our strengths?
- How do we integrate global vision and local execution effectively?
- How can we leverage our experience and success from China while innovating for new markets?
- How do we overcome policy and regulation barriers for effective risk management?
- How do we integrate international resources in order to create new market success?
As an advanced global performance management company with operations in more than 100 markets and regions, Nielsen will host this Strategic Development Forum in order to give Chinese companies the insights they need to go global. At the forum, Nielsen leaders and experts from the Indonesia, Philippines, Turkey, Egypt and China will share market opportunities, retail developments and consumer trends. Insights will cover several industries including FMCG, Auto, Technology, E-commerce, Liquor and more.
Also joining the forum, key government officials will offer interpretations and policy details of the One Belt One Road Initiative in order to help Chinese organizations better understand the opportunity ahead.
· Agus Nurudin - Managing Director, Nielsen Indonesia
· Stuart Jamieson - Managing Director, Nielsen Philippines
· Didem Sekerel Erdogan - General Manager, Nielsen Turkey
· Tamer El Araby - Managing Director, Nielsen Egypt
· Richard Cook - SVP, Data Science, Nielsen
· Government Officials
Let us co-establish a high-level exchange platform to connect policies and resources. This forum is a great opportunity for governments, financial institutions and companies to enhance their interaction and explore more practice patterns collaboratively. We are dedicated to grabbing the chances created by One Belt One Road Initiative and promoting Chinese companies to go global.