Integrating Social Media into the Marketing Mix
As social networking websites attract millions of unique users – many of whom spend hours online daily – CPG marketers are challenged to decide how best to tap into these communities to cultivate awareness of their brands, products and services. More important is leveraging that awareness and converting it into tangible business results. Are these realistic goals to expect from social media channels, or just a marketer’s dream?
This webinar explores new insights and recent trends in social media as a conduit connecting consumers and brands. Key among this is how the consumer purchase decision has changed, and what actions marketers should be considering as a result. Marketers are encouraged to incorporate social media into their tool kit, and examine related issues including:
- Using customer relationship management (CRM) to develop a dialogue
- Assessing the interplay of message content and audience acceptance
- Turning consumer communications into marketing initiatives
- Mobilizing more than sales and marketing
- Converting social ‘buzz’ into bottom-line business