In the effort to help prevent the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak to keep spreading, we are implementing virtual ONLINE Category Management workshops across the world. This measure will help us reduce the risk of spreading any illness to our communities, while continue supporting our clients to be ready to face and unlock more retail landscape opportunities. We will rely upon technology to keep a good learning online environment for all participants.
In EAM we will take a deep dive into Assortment Tactics and you will learn how to make the right
decision to optimize your assortment.
The EAM workshop would help you select the appropriate product assortment for your category and contribute to operational effectiveness and efficiency for your organization
- Understand the benefits of proper Assortment Management
- Learn a framework that will help you optimize your assortment
- Identify factors that influence the assortment
- Analyze main KPI’s for selecting the right assortment
- Coordinate assortment decisions with Category Management strategies
- Contribute to your organization’s operational effectiveness and efficiency
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Category Managers, Buyers, Merchandising, Space and Assortment planners, Trade Marketing,
KAM´s, Brand Managers, Merchandisers, Business/Sales Analysts
WORKSHOP FEES & DISCOUNTS:
- €450 / participant
- 5% for 3 participants/company
- 10% for 6 participants/company and above
- Comprehensive course materials, case studies, and certificate
For more information and registrations, please contact:
- Welcome instructions
- Shopper Centric Category Management Review
- Assortment Management Introduction
- Assortment Management Framework
- Step 1: Collaborative Trade Partnership
- Step 2: Category Management Integration
- Step 3: Data Sources Integration
- Step 4: Assortment Management Process
Chryssa Asmatzi – Category Management Consulting Leader for East Europe.
Chryssa has more than 25 years of experience in Retail, with expertise in all facets of marketing,
branding, communications, business development, and e-commerce, 7 of which in Category
Management for key retailers in Greece, i.e. Carrefour Marinopoulos, Makro Cash & Carry, etc.
She is specialized in strategic planning and analysis, shopper marketing, customer insights, digital
marketing and has a passion for e-business and innovative communications strategy development.
Chryssa delivers a series of training workshops with an integrated perspective that combines
manufacturing, retailing, and analytics. She leads Nielsen Category Management Consulting for the EE region.
Efficient Assortment Management Online Workshop
9TH OF JUly 2020, 9:30AM – 17:30PM
Participant replacement / Participant Cancelling:
The replacement of the registered participant can occur anytime with no cost, following a written notification to Nielsen. The replacement should be an employee of the original participant’s company.The participants may cancel their registration with no charge until June 25th 2020, following a written notification to Nielsen. Participants who cancel their registration after June 25th 2020, or will not attend the seminar, will be charged with the full participation fee.
The fees per participant, as communicated in the registration form:
– Do not include VAT
– Do include the course material shared with the participants
– Do not include the participants’ travel / accommodation expenses related to the participation of the seminar
The invoicing of the seminar, to the communicated company’s invoice details will take place with the end of its delivery.
Certification and Credentials:
All the participants will receive from Nielsen a written Certification of Achievement, attesting their attendance to the seminar. All Nielsen trainers are certified by internal audit and control procedures, securing the high standards of the company and the compliance to the implementation of its’ practices.
Date/Time – 9th of July 2020, 9:30am – 17:30pm, EEST time
Location – Online
Particpation Cost – € 450 / participant
Discounts – 5% for group of 3+ participants per company, 10% for group of 6+ participants per company