In the effort to help prevent the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak to keep spreading, we are implementing virtual ONLINE Category Management workshops across the world. This measure will help us reduce the risk of spreading any illness to our communities, while continue supporting our clients to be ready to face and unlock more retail landscape opportunities. We will rely upon technology to keep a good learning online environment for all participants.
In EAM we will take a deep dive into Assortment Tactics and you will learn how to make the right decision to optimize your assortment.
The EAM workshop would help you select the appropriate product assortment for your category and contribute to operational effectiveness and efficiency for your organization.
- Understand the benefits of proper Assortment Management
- Learn a framework that will help you optimize your assortment
- Identify factors that influence the assortment
- Analyze main KPI’s for selecting the right assortment
- Coordinate assortment decisions with Category Management strategies
- Contribute to your organization’s operational effectiveness and efficiency
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Category Managers, Buyers, Merchandising, Space and Assortment planners, Trade Marketing, KAM´s, Brand Managers, Merchandisers, Business/Sales Analysts
- Slot 1: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Slot 2: 2:00 pm to 05:00 pm
- €400 / participant
- Comprehensive course materials, case studies, and certificate
For more information and registrations, please contact:
- Ivan.firstname.lastname@example.org – +381605571114
- Welcome instructions
- Shopper Centric Category Management Review
- Assortment Management Introduction
- Assortment Management Framework
- Step 1: Collaborative Trade Partnership
- Step 2: Category Management Integration
- Step 3: Data Sources Integration
- Step 4: Assortment Management Process
Chryssa has more than 25 years of experience in Retail, with expertise in all facets of marketing,
branding, communications, business development, and e-commerce, 7 of which in Category
Management for key retailers in Greece, i.e. Carrefour Marinopoulos, Makro Cash & Carry, etc.
She is specialized in strategic planning and analysis, shopper marketing, customer insights, digital marketing, and has a passion for e-business and innovative communications strategy development.
Chryssa delivers a series of training workshops with an integrated perspective that combines manufacturing, retailing, and analytics. She leads Nielsen Category Management Consulting for the EE region.