In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, consumers are forced to change their purchase behavior and habits. With the rapidly evolving retail landscape, it has become increasingly important for retailers and manufacturers to understand how to strategize and plan ahead. These unprecedented times call for swift action through insightful measures to ensure adaptability and sustainability.
Join our experts as they will reveal insights about the impact of COVID-19 on the FMCG market in Baltic countries, share the latest market trends, as well as the experience of China in moving along the main stages of the crisis. They will uncover the crucial factors defining the retail landscape as well as recommendations on ways to address the challenges by leveraging data in order to create successful, winning strategies.
- FMCG categories dynamics in Baltic countries and recent pandemic effects on sales trends.
- Key thresholds and shifts in consumer behavior.
- New reality in China: impact of COVID-19 on retail and shopping patterns.
- Ilona Lepp, Managing Director, Nielsen, Baltic Countries
- Aurimas Saulytis, Commercial Leader, Nielsen, Baltic Countries
- Kateryna Edelshtein, Vice President CPG, Nielsen, China
Webinar is free of charge & will be conducted in English.
We look forward to e-meeting you at our webinar!