In the effort to help prevent the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak to keep spreading, we will implement virtual ONLINE Category Management workshops until further notice. This measure will help us reduce the risk of spreading any illness to our communities, while continue supporting our clients to be ready to face and unlock more retail landscape opportunities. We will rely upon technology to keep a good learning online environment for all participants.
Improve the ROI of your price & promotion strategy
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Retailers, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributors, Agencies and anyone with a hunger for Price & Promotion Management knowledge
- Level: Intermediate and Experienced
- * Recommended for those with previous CatMan Experience
WORKSHOP FEE (EXCL. VAT) & DETAILS
|1 PARTICIPANT||2-3 PARTICIPANTS||4+ PARTICIPANTS|
|8 500 NOK||7 900 NOK||6 400 NOK|
|*7 500 NOK||*6 900 NOK||*5 400 NOK|
- Comprehensive course materials, case studies and certificate
For more information and registrations, please contact:
DAY 1: 08:30 – 16:30
- Key Principles
- Category Management Overview
- Price management and Principles
- New Product Development
- Captive Pricing
- Know my Shopper / Promotional Landscape
- Shopper preferences
- Market preferences
- Affecting Shopper Behavior
DAY 2: 08:30 – 16:30
Day 1 Review
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Promotional Mix and Sales Promotion
- Sales Promotion Management
- Pricing and Promotional Decisions
- Tactics alignment
- Promotional Benchmarks
Chryssa Asmatzi – Category Management Consulting Leader for East Europe
Chryssa has more than 25 years of experience in Retail, with expertise in all facets of marketing, branding, communications, business development and e-commerce, 7 of which in Category Management for key retailers in Greece, i.e. Carrefour Marinopoulos, Makro Cash & Carry, etc.
She is specialized in strategic planning and analysis, shopper marketing, customer insights, digital marketing and has a passion for e-business and innovative communications strategy development.
Chryssa delivers a series of training workshops with an integrated perspective that combines manufacturing, retailing and analytics. She leads Nielsen Category Management Consulting for the EE region.