For press inquiries about Nielsen’s business, leadership and corporate events (such as quarterly earnings), please contact: email@example.com
For press inquiries about Nielsen’s insights in specific industries or regions of the world, please contact the appropriate Nielsen Global Communications representative below:
- Audio: Brigit Hennaman or Dawn Rowan
- Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail: Genevieve Aronson
- Local TV & Radio: Brigit Hennaman or Dawn Rowan
- Marketing Effectiveness: Leslie Pitterson or Sarah Muratore
- Mobile: Brigit Hennaman
- Music: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital: Leslie Pitterson or Sarah Muratore
- Television: Sal Tuzzeo, Gorki De Los Santos and Michael Receno
Asia, MEA and Eastern Europe: Deanie Sultana
Canada: Gillian Mosher
Central Eastern Europe, Western Europe and Pacific: Samantha Rovatti
Latin America: Fernanda Paredes
Global Television Audience Measurement (Television Audience Measurement outside of the United States): Sonya Ford
Frequently Asked Questions
Nielsen Global Media Overview:
Nielsen Global Media, the arbiter of truth for media markets, provides media and advertising clients with unbiased and reliable metrics that create the shared understanding of the industry required for markets to function, enabling its clients to grow and succeed across the $600B global advertising market. Nielsen Global Media helps clients to define exactly who they want to reach, as well as optimize the outcomes they can achieve. The company’s cross-platform measurement strategy brings together the best of TV and digital measurement to ensure a more functional marketplace for the industry.
Nielsen Global Connect Overview:
Nielsen Global Connect provides consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers with accurate, actionable information and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that brands need to innovate and grow their businesses. Nielsen Global Connect provides data and builds tools that use predictive models to turn observations in the marketplace into business decisions and winning solutions. The business’s data and insights, combined with the only open, cloud-native measurement and analytics platform that democratizes the power of data, continue to provide an essential foundation that makes markets possible in the rapidly evolving world of commerce. With Nielsen Global Connect’s set of guiding truths, businesses have the tools to create new opportunities.
If you plan to include our ticker symbol, refer to us on first reference as Nielsen Holdings plc (NYSE: NLSN). On all subsequent references, simply call us Nielsen. If you don’t plan to use our ticker symbol, refer to us as Nielsen Global Media or Nielsen Global Connect throughout.
- Nielsen is a leading global provider of information and insights into what consumers watch and buy.
- Nielsen Global Media, the arbiter of truth for media markets provides media and advertising clients with unbiased and reliable metrics that create the shared understanding of the industry required for markets to function.
- Nielsen Global Connect provides consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers with accurate, actionable information.
Nielsen is headquartered in New York, USA and incorporated in the UK.
Please contact the appropriate member of our global press team at the top of this page.
For Nielsen’s latest insights, please visit our Insights section.