Associate Manager/ Manager, Reporting Solutions
- Set up report automation programs for research projects;
- Ensure efficient and accurate delivery of reports to our clients;
- Communicate effectively with researchers in order to set up logical, efficient reporting or research process solutions;
- Responsible for developing dashboards, online/database reporting and other reporting tools
- 4 – 5 years related working experiences
- Degree holder in Computing studies or related disciplines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- Experience in using E-Tabs software and Visual Basic For Application (VBA) are additional advantages
- Good communication and project management skills
- Ability to think logically and use software and macros in order to solve problems/ challenges
- Self-motivated; can-do attitude, able to work independently and detail-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
If you are interested in finding out more about what it’s like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please send your full resume to:[email protected]
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.